Since 1938, Brentwood Medical Group has provided our patients with excellence in both inpatient and outpatient care. A true community asset for 75 years, BMG has been a fixture and a friend in Brentwood.
The stability of our physicians, most of whom spent their entire careers with Brentwood Medical Group, has been at the core of our mission: to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and treatment possible.
For nearly seventy years, the practice worked out of its original location on Brownsville Road. In March of 2009, BMG moved into its new location, a state-of-the-art facility which was designed to be as much of a “one stop” for patients as possible. With free parking, additional facility services and visiting specialists, the new facility (Brentwood Professional Plaza) was designed for patient convenience.